Village of Boston Heights
Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals
Agenda for Wednesday, March 2, 2022 7:00PM
Board of Zoning Appeals
No new business; will not convene
- Correction and/or adoption of minutes
Proposed Amendment to Planning & Zoning Code
Initiated by Council per 1143.12(a)(1)
- To change sales of fireworks and like items from "Prohibited Use" to "Conditional Use" in
Light Manufacturing and General Business districts.
Ref. CO 1161.04, .03 & 1159.04, .03
- To add sales of fireworks and like items as a "Prohibited Use" in Residential district.
Ref. CO 1153.04
S.J. Fireworks Unlimited LLC dba Fireworks Planet (applicant) deferred from February 2022
[Ref. H & W Investments LLC (owner of record)]
6231 Chittenden Road (parcel 1300512)
- Request for conditional use certificate for consumer fireworks sales (wholesale/retail) as other "other compatible uses" in LM district per CO 1161.03(d) cf. CO 1159.03(m)
- Request for approval of site plan for same, per CO 1151.05 et al.
- Old Business
- New Business